I design great digital products, mindfully create fantastic user experiences, am a developer in a few languages, and an illustrator. Most of all, I’m a lifelong learner.
I’ve been mentioned or written about in Bloomberg, ABC News, The Baltimore Sun, and US News & World Report.
I’ve worked on a wide variety of projects including:
- Launched a bacon stickers app, Mister Bacon, which has been used by thousands in over 42 countries. It contains over 100 hand drawn illustrations by yours truly.
- User Interface Designer for Monster Government Solutions ( monster.com ) including producing valid 508 compliant front-end code, and general design consultation.
- Created the 2008-2011 design for ThinkProgress.org, a WordPress based blog, which has approximately 2.4 million unique visitors a month. Awards the design went on to win: 2009 Webby Awards Official Honoree, and 2009 W3 Gold Award.
- Performed front-end web development work for CrowdFusion, a premium online publishing platform.
- Designed for startups and businesses in NY, DC, VA, MD, FL, PA, and Canada.
To stay in touch, follow me on Twitter.
Here’s what I’m working on right now.